Thursday, November 20, 2008

assignments!!

this weeks i got lots of assignments waiting me to be done.........
english survey,biology assignment,and loads of tutorial works......
sometimes feel that the atmosphere is stiffing....
but anyway,i will try my best to finish all.....
haha....
this weekend i'm going to watch movie again with my friends.........
we are watching 3 drama actually..
japanese "hua yang shao nian shao nv", taiwanese "bu liang xiao hua" and hong kong's "yu di tong hang"........
cool...!!!
i entered new lecturer hall and new tutorial class....
there are totally 3 chinese including myself..........
huh.....
the new lecturer hall is damn cold.....sometimes cant concentrate.......
although now i have a fixed lecturer hall,but its cold inside there..........
and i miss all my frens in t46.......
but what can we do???
all become the fact already.......
juat can adapt myself with new environment and classmates........

No comments: