Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged by ling fei!!^^

What did you do in 2008 which you've never done before?
Worked as a promoter,went for form6 at st.michael, went in KMPK(Perak Matriculation), outing with friends, invite friend to stay at my house, become a bit crazy....haha

Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I hope that everyone that I know will be haPPy for the whole year and may evryone's dreams come true!! I will work hard to achieve my target....

Did anyone close to you gave birth?
My aunt

Did anyone close to you die?
Nope

What countries did you visit?
Thailand,Singapore...........

What would you like to have in 2009 which you lacked in 2008?
Hardworking,determination,braveness.....

What date in 2008 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
26th May(entered matrics),24th October(my birthday),and others that i cant mentioned them out now

Wat was your biggest achievement of the year?
Emm,dont know

What was your biggest failure?
Playful

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yup,serious food poisoning in matrics till cant walk....

What was the best thing you bought?
Shoes??Shirts??Nope

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Emm,no idea....

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I depressed??sometimes but cant category as depressed because normally just for a moment only

Where did most of your money go?
Food!!haha

What did you really, really, really get excited about?
Knew many friends that I appreciated so much!!

What song will remind you of 2008?
Westlife's If I Let U Go

Compared to last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Sadder more about 15%

b) thinner of fatter?
sure fatter!!very obvious

c) richer or poorer?
cant think bout it coz my money from my parents

What do you wish you've done more of?
Exercise more,study more,hardworking more!!

What do you wish you've done less of?
Sleep,eat,play...

Did you fall in love in 2008?
Is that fall in love??I oso dont know

What was your favorite TV program?
Too much!!

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope

What was the best book you've read?
Emmm....cant remember the title

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Lee hom's music...hoho

What did you want and get?
Nothing

What did you want and not get?
4 flat

What was your favorite film this year?
No idea also....haha


What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
18th,my friends gave me a great surprise during study week

What was the one thing that made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Knew more people and learned new thingss

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Normal and simple

What kept you sane?
.................

What celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
lee hom and calvin from fahrenheit

What political issue stirred you the most?
The lost of quite many places of BN

Who did you miss?
My mum!!

Who was the new best person you met?
Everyone that I meet

Tell us a valuable lesson you learnt in 2008:
Try everything and be brave for your purpose....Never give up easily and dont be lazy

TAG:
haha,lazy 2 tag others already

No comments: